Sunday, January 30, 2011

Is it spring already?

Sure felt like it today here in Athens, GA.   Temperatures in the upper 60s, plenty of sunshine - i just couldn't stand to stay inside all day. So I packed up my mobile, my chihuahuas and ventured out into the yard for the first time in a few weeks.  We've had terribly cold and wet weather here, so today's sunshine was a welcome change.

Sitting outside in the sun,  I couldn't help but notice how much attention my little flower gardens needed.  I think it is time to start looking for a few garden ornaments to add.  It is a  little early for flower planting, but I can daydream and plan, can't I? This is a pic I took back in October.  Every thing you see here is either dormant or dead  now.



All this sunshine makes me feel like spring is  just around the corner, and the Spring Craftstravaganzaa will be here before we know it.  This year's Spring  Craftstravaganzaa is one week before mother's day, too, providing the perfect opportunity to market your goodies for mothers day gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment