Crochet Today! is challenging YOU to create an amazing, original piece of crocheted jewelry! The winning item will be whisked away to Crochet Today!'s headquarters for a glamorous photoshoot and will be featured in Crochet Today! Magazine AND on CrochetToday.com!
For this challenge, they are accepting necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings. If you have an idea for another item that you feel counts as jewelry, please PM me to make sure we're on the same page! Items that are not considered jewelry may not be included in the voting poll.
Crochet Today! is all about sharing, so make sure your entry contains an original pattern that can be included in their magazine. Crochet Today! has a readership of 270,000 people, and I'm confident our winner can wow them all!
- Your entry must be a jewelry item of some kind AND must include a pattern.
- Due to the nature of the prize, your item MUST be an original work.
- The winner agrees to allow their photograph, project pattern and name or likeness to be published in the Crochet Today! print magazine and Crochet Today! website(s) and marketing.
- Once we announce the winner, the winner MUST IMMEDIATELY ship* their project and pattern to the US mailing address for the Crochet Today! editorial team** to conduct a photo shoot.
- Post your project on this board during the period of March 18 - April 11 2011, 11:59 PM PT.
- Voting will happen from April 11 - April 18, 2011.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
* Please note, Craftster will cover the winner's shipping and handling expense.
** The editorial team at Crochet Today! will return the project to the winner's desired shipping address and cover the expense of shipping this item.
- Project featured in July/August 2011 Crochet Today! Magazine
- Project pattern featured on CrochetToday.com
- Free 1 year subscription to Crochet Today! Magazine