Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Free Business Tools that you can't live without.

S12_logo_400_smallbusinesstuesday

Small business owners always need to find ways to save money.  There are many 'free'  services available on the internet, and most we've found to be about worth what we've paid for them.  

But luckily, not all of them.  I'd like to share a few that I've found very helpful, in fact some I can't imagine living without.  And yes, all free.  Granted, most  have a paid service available as well, but the free offerings have met my needs easily.   I'll try to feature one new service every week that small business owners will find very  helpful.   I'll call it…  Small Business Tuesday.  

Check 'em out, I bet you'll love them too. 

Number One: Dropbox

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere, and share them easily. Any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically sync to all your computers, your phone or iPad, and the Dropbox website. Dropbox also makes it easy to share with others, too, you decide wh ich of your folders can be shared and which stay private.  It is super easy to use, easy to install, just easy all the way around.   This one is definitely one of my TOP  PICKS for anyone trying to organize their digital life.

http://db.tt/iBLyNEOi

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment