Sunday, November 27, 2011

Callie Lynn Designs - Holiday 2011 Artist

Callie Lynn Designs makes adorable crocheted or knitted ponchos, blankets, hats and headbands for babies, hats for adults, cozy computer sleeves, awesome bookmarks and a few other goodies! I started knitting and crocheting as a form of therapy after I sustained a traumatic brain injury in a car accident at the age of sixteen; I fell in love with yarn after that. 


My passion for all things yarn can be seen through the sparkle in my eye when I talk about yarn and also through the things that I create. in addition to my yarn, i also have a selection of handmade jewelry, as well as a few other things that i have created on a whim of creative inspiration. I sincerely hope you will come by and take a look at what i have to offer!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Callie-Lynn-Designs/139468236083195?sk=wall







No comments:

Post a Comment