Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Vendors listings are being added today.

I am back from my trip to Tennessee for the Thanksgiving holiday.  While it was nice to take a quick trip home, and see family, and even get to come back on the back roads through the Smoky Mountains, I am very pleased to be back getting ready for next week's Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa.  It is always so exciting, the rush at the last minute trying to get everything in place. 


Anyway, when I checked my email, I found lots and lots of new vendor info, so I will work diligently today to get everyone listed on the website.  I will also ask that any Craftstravaganzaa vendor who has not yet sent in their pic/link/blurb, please try to send it to me by Sunday afternoon. I'd like to wrap that part up this weekend. 


Visit our website and plan your holiday handmade shopping. 
http://www.athensindiecraftstravaganzaa.com



No comments:

Post a Comment